« 犬と猫とワタシ。 | Main | おバカ。 »

hamo00081 hamo001011

本日の朝日新聞朝刊で、チベット犬が紹介されていました。

チベット犬(チベタンマスチフ)は4匹で虎を倒せる程の力があり、ドーベルマンもおそれる程の貫禄があるそうです。

1匹数百万から1千万(!)はするそうで、中国の富裕層では国産犬であるチベット犬飼うのが流行しているそうです。中には50匹も飼っている人も!

「ほねっこ何個買えるかなぁ。」ロン(5万円)&のん(8万円)

« 犬と猫とワタシ。 | Main | おバカ。 »

Comments

うちも朝日新聞なので,よみましたよ,この記事。
何千万もワンコにお金かけてるんですよね。
それだけのお金があったら・・・
田舎にひっこんでのんびり暮らす(by 伊吹 7万円♪)

Posted by: ももんが | April 28, 2005 at 14:04

ももんがさん、コメントありがとうございます。私はとりあえずわんこをいっぱい飼いたいです♪

Posted by: ロンちゃん&のんちゃん | April 28, 2005 at 14:10

私も「ワンコをいっぱい飼う!」をしてみた~い!でも,それにはやっぱ田舎でしょう。お庭に自家製ドッグラン!いやいや裏の里山で山鳥を追う!はたまた前の清流で水遊び・・・。

ああ,宝くじ,あたんないかなあ・・。

ももんがさんへ。

宝くじ
買わなきゃ当たらぬ
宝くじ

我が家の家訓です(ウソ)。

Posted by: ロンちゃん&のんちゃん | April 28, 2005 at 23:27

こんばんは!北海道楽しんできたみたいですね。気温もよかったとか。サッポロビール博物館で昼間からぐいっと飲んで酔いほころんできましたか??今頃の時期は、食べ物もおいしいし、過ごしやすそうでいいですよね。一度でいいから、いっぱいのわんこたちにかこまれてみたいなぁ~。こんなにお金をかけていたら、自分の生活ができなくなりそうで、怖いです。犬たちと同じ食事をとらないといけなくなるかも。創造するだけど恐ろしい!

Posted by: シル☆ママ | April 29, 2005 at 00:15

Posted by: ロンちゃん&のんちゃん | April 29, 2005 at 20:14

すむたれさん、どんなに豊かでも、やはりわんこのいない生活は考えられませぬ~。
ブログもわんこがきっかけだし(最近わんこ路線からハミ出してるワ・タ・シ)♪

Posted by: ロンちゃん&のんちゃん | April 29, 2005 at 20:17

dogstailさん、そのとおり!やっぱり我が家のわんこは世界一!企画ぜひ参加致します~♪

Posted by: ロンちゃん&のんちゃん | April 29, 2005 at 20:22

oliママさん、チベット犬牧場(笑)。まさに言い得て妙、ですな。そんなに飼ってて一匹一匹覚えられるのでしょうか?北海道に行った気分に浸っていただけて何よりです!こちらこそいつも楽しませていただいています♪

Posted by: ロンちゃん&のんちゃん | April 29, 2005 at 20:36

実物は、確かアメリカのドッグショーで見たような記憶があります…(^^;)
確かに、1千万あったら、犬より他のモンですよね♪テレビ、パソコン、車、パーッと焼肉…。
我が家の場合、あんちゃんが千匹か…(゜д゜;)

Posted by: はっしー | May 03, 2005 at 00:16

はっしーさん、株って言ったらちと現実的過ぎですか?ロン&のんが数百匹...ひとりずつでじゅーぶんですよ!

Posted by: ロンちゃん&のんちゃん | May 03, 2005 at 13:02

Why users still make use of tto read news papers when in this technological world the whole thing is existing on net?

Posted by: good psychic and economic | February 09, 2015 at 17:18

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because off the costs. But he's trryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on various websites for about a year aand am nervous about switching to another platform. I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer alll myy wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

Posted by: tarotista sin gabinete | February 14, 2015 at 08:44

Spot on with this write-up, I really believe that this web site neds far more attention. I'll probably be returning to read more, tthanks for the information!

Posted by: Barnet Houses for sale | February 19, 2015 at 19:39

It's difficult to find educated people about this subject, but you seem like you know what you're talkingg about! Thanks

Posted by: http://Www.horoscopovidencia.com/ | February 25, 2015 at 14:52

Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine. Please leet me knoow where you got your design. Thank you

Posted by: Natural tarot | February 25, 2015 at 23:47

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you, However I am encounteriing problems with your RSS. I don't understand why I can't join it. Is thre anybody getting similar RSS problems? Angone that knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanx!!

Posted by: Psychic good and cheap | March 02, 2015 at 17:53

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

Posted by: tarotistas y videntes | March 02, 2015 at 23:49

I'm amazed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that's equally educative and amusing, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head. The problem is something which not enough people are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy I came across this during my hunt for something regarding this.

Posted by: tarotistas baratos | March 31, 2015 at 11:29

Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; many of us have developed some nice methods and we are looking to exchange techniques with others, be sure to shoot me an e-mail if interested.

Posted by: tai phim sex | April 03, 2015 at 08:20

Everything posted made a great deal of sense. However, what about this? what if you were to create a awesome headline? I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your blog, however suppose you added a post title to possibly get a person's attention? I mean チベット犬。: ロンちゃん&のんちゃん犬日記。 is kinda boring. You could look at Yahoo's home page and see how they write post titles to get people interested. You might add a related video or a picture or two to get people excited about what you've written. Just my opinion, it could make your posts a little livelier.

Posted by: get | April 14, 2015 at 01:20

May I simply jjust say what a relief to discover somebody who actually knows whjat they are discussing online. You actually understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people ought to look at this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you are not more popular given that you most certainly possess the gift.

Posted by: letting agents in Radlett | May 20, 2015 at 18:20